Thursday 29 March 2012

Spring/Summer 2012


www.littleblackboxshop.co.uk





 










































 





So happy with the new collection! So far I've got myself a Studded Skull Black Backpack and I wear it everywhere. When I get some more Stripe Shirts in stock I am definitely having one as I'm so in love with it, and the Black Skater Skirt also needs to be in my wardrobe! Next week I'm going on a hunt for some nice vintage items that I can rework, I'm thinking some more shorts to dip dye and some shirts to cut up. I love DIY projects like tie dying and studding clothes, they look great, just in time for the summer too. The last week or two have been so lovely and sunny here in the UK. I hope it stays like this for the whole summer (a girl can dream) haha! Anyway, let me know what you think to some of the new stock, what is your favourite item? G x 

1 comment:

  1. WOW this collection is awesome! I really like the Terry t-shirt, the stripey legging and shirt and of course those blue/purple gradient jeans! Wooohoooo! :D

    ReplyDelete