Tuesday 20 March 2012

SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT










I got this tee a couple of weeks ago in Nottingham at a vintage fair, it isn't actually cropped (I'd twisted and tucked it in at the back!) but I think I'd prefer it like this so may have to get my scissors out later! The shorts are Levi 550s and I started studding them last night, I still need to stud the other side but my hands were aching so much after the first lot. These shorts should be up on the site (www.littleblackboxshop.co.uk) soon! The bobble hat was from H&M, I'd love to wear it more often but it's such an awkward fit - next time I see one similar I'll probably invest in a new one.

The past few days have been pretty busy: college work, work, St Paddy's celebrations, more college work and then last night I went for a little late night skate with some friends. For the record, I can't skate, but I am slowly learning... I told my boyfriend that by July I'd skate a bowl with him when I go out to see him in Australia, so I want to stick to my word haha!

I was told that today was the first day of spring in the UK - cannot tell you how happy that makes me! I love the fact the sun has been out and there is blossom on the trees. Plus I can wear shorts without 1000's of layers of tights underneath!

Anyway, check out the site here and like the Facebook page here too :)! Once I've handed all of my coursework in and have some time I'll be holding a LITTLE BLACK BOX giveaway so keep an eye out! Much love, Gabrielle XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment